– GSoC, Numpy, Boost, C++, Python
Who for ?
The Numpy module for Python developed by the Scipy community is very popular in the scientific and mathematical world.
Boost provides a wide range of free, widely used C++ source libraries.
What did it involve ?
- Facilitate writing code across C++ and Python for Numpy applications
- Provide a Python-like interface to C++ users of the Python Numpy module
What did I do ?
- Built tests for checking library functionality
- Generated sample tutorials
- Worked on a Reference manual
Skill set :
- boost.build Build tools
- RST ReStructured Text Documentation Generator