– GSoC, Komodo, Tecla, Wheelchair, Android, Accessibility
Who for ?
Komodo OpenLab develops open and inclusive technologies that facilitate the daily lives of people with disabilities and also benefit everybody else.
What did I work on ?
- Extended the TeclaShield emulator on desktops to serve multiple clients
- Rearranged the keyboard layouts for better usability
- Added support for multiple configurations on the desktop client for TeclaShield
- Improved TeclaAccess usability by auto-stepping out of self scanning on inactivity, including invisible step out key
- Added repeat lock to navigation for better usability
- Added features to the TeclaAccess desktop client GUI
- Submitted bug-fixes
My proposal for GSoC 2012 and Github commit log to the project can be found on the right.
Github Repository : TeclaShield
Github Repository : TeclaAccess